Term of Use
Terms Of Service Agreement
Using this web site, you agree to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following words in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
Spammers Not Welcome Here!
-Spam Policy – This should go without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: it’s not OK to spam us, create fake accounts, scrap/copy our data and content. If you try, we will immediately close your mcnaughtrealestate.com account.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to “mcnaughtrealestate.com” and the administrative operators of this web site, Property.ca Realty Inc. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
mcnaughtrealestate.com is an Affiliated VOW Partner on behalf of McNaught Real Estate, Brokerage in Ontario. All MLS® Listing data is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use. Users must have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type offered through this VOW. All registrants agree that you will not copy, redistribute, retransmit, or otherwise use any of the data or Listing Information provided, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or lease of an individual property.
Toronto Real Estate Board’s Disclaimers
Toronto Real Estate Board’s (“TREB“) ownership of and the validity of TREB’s proprietary rights and copyright in the MLS® database, MLS® data, TREB’s MLS® System, and Listing Information.
You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity. The prohibited uses expressly include “scraping“ (including “screen scraping“ and “database scraping“), “data mining“ or any other activity intended to collect, store, re-organise, summarize or manipulate any Listing Information or any related data.
Consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number, maybe collected, used or disclosed. Mcnaughtrealestate.com may share personal information with TREB for auditing and legal purposes.
The information here is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by TREB.
The Canadian Real Estate Association’s Disclaimers
CREA is the owner of the REALTOR® and MLS® trademarks: “REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are CREA members and who must abide by CREA’s By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are CREA members.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information provided by The Canadian Real Estate Association members, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website’s listing content is protected by copyright and other laws and is intended solely for individuals’ private, non-commercial use. Any other reproduction, distribution, or use of the content is forbidden explicitly in whole or in part. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belongs to the web site owners. Intellectual property rights and copyright law protect this term. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist and that the site owners are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The site owners are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content posted on the site by end-users or for content linked to this web site, including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain web site areas at our discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end-user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The website owners are not responsible for user-generated content and not liable for any violations that such content may constitute; mcnaughtrealestate.com SQFT data is an approximate area measurement. It is not guaranteed by any means to be an exact “as build” measurement. This data should only be used as a guide and should be confirmed by a buyer.
- All data obtained from the MLS® VOW is intended only for the Registrant’s personal, non-commercial use that the Registrant has a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the MLS®VOW
- The Registrant will not copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the MLS® VOW Data or information provided
- The Registrant acknowledges the Board’s copyright in the MLS® VOW Data